13th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?

dear sir,my subjects in graduation are political science,history and sanskrit.i want to the best combination of subjects in b.ed.please tell me.
amarjeet kaur

10th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?

History syllabus
22nd May 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?

WHAT ARE THE best combinations of subjects in BA ARTS
16th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am having political science,history,economics and fashion studies in 11th,is this combination of subjects appropriate for admission in Delhi university?
26th June 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have economics, political, history in graduation what subject we should take and tell me about language subject which is best hindi, eng, puj
28th July 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Best combinarion of subjects political science, history and hindi for B.Ed course?
25th March 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have history in graduation subject we should take and tell me about best language subject
2nd July 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Now i passed 12th and i decided after 12 th i will do bed integrated course ba bed so suggest me which college is best for me and from which subject .....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?