7th August 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry

sir, i had completed my diploma what i am eligible for the programe of btech in plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entery . and where i get complete information and how can i apply.please give me answer soon.

Related Questions:
15th May 2016, 10:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry

Yes, you are eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year through lateral entry process. Lateral entry admissions in B.Tech course are offered to candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering course and those who have appeared and qualified Lateral Entry examinations.

Based upon the rank you have secured in LEET examination, you will be allotted a seat in a 2nd year of B.Tech Plastic Engineering course in particular college in the counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?