29th October 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU after completing Paramedical from Grant Medical College and Sir J.J group of Hospitals last year? 

Respected Sir, I had completed my Paramedical from Grant Government and Sir J.J group of hospitals last year. Am I eligible for PSU with such criteria? Please help me.

12th November 2016, 09:38 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for PSU after completing Paramedical from Grant Medical College and Sir J.J group of Hospitals last year? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my Paramedical from Grant Government and Sir J.J group of hospitals last year. Am I eligible for PSU with such criteria? Please help me.

To apply for the PSU jobs, you will have to appear for the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam.

If you want to do job in the PSU sector then you will have to apply for the GATE exam.

After qualifying the GATE exam you can get the job in the PSU sector.

There are may sectors which released their notification for jobs without the GATE qualification. So, you can apply for these sectors.

You can join the following fields after completing your course.

^ You can apply for medical transcription job.
^ You can apply for the biochemical engineering job.
^ You can apply for the speech therapy job.
^ you are eligible for the health inspection job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?