14th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?

i am mechanical engineering student want to go into high grade PSU as a executive engineer. i have completed my degree in 5 years but my percentage is 75% , plz sir tell me am i eligible to psu exams or is there will any type of problem wen i was selected in written exam and interview , means can i afterall work in a psu as a executive engineer

15th August 2012, 12:00 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?

dear,
engineering graduates can apply for jobs in PSU in 2 ways :

--through recruitment exam

--through gate valid score card

--you should be an indian

--age limit: 20 to 27 yrs

--age relaxation 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for sc/st

--you should have engineering degree from recognized university

--you should have minimum 65% aggregate

if you apply for gate then on the basis of ranking you are called for interview

good luck
27th August 2013, 05:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join PSU, eventhough the degree is completed in five years. Selection of candidates to PSU is made on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. A minimum of 60-65% marks in B.Tech is mandatory. BPCL, HPCL, etc recruits candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in engineering. At least 65% marks is required to apply with Power Grid, GAIL, or BHEL.
7th September 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am doing btech (evening) electrical from dtu,can i am elegible for psu's through gate
23rd February 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my b.tech in 6 year due to pending backlogs and i want to join PSU can apply for PSU suggest any ways to apply for PSU i am very confused regarding to my carrier please help me for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?