14th April 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PSU exam if my final year CGPA is 7.01(ECE)? How to prepare for these exams and How to crack them?

sir i m student of b tech final year having cgpa 7.01(ece) am i eligible for all the psu sector exams sir please tell me how to prepare for these exams perfectly and crack them?

14th May 2011, 12:20 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam if my final year CGPA is 7.01(ECE)? How to prepare for these exams and How to crack them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m student of b tech final year having cgpa 7.01(ece) am i eligible for all the psu sector exams sir please tell me how to prepare for these exams perfectly and crack them?
Yes, you are eligible for PSU exams....

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PSU EXAM

-> Candidate must have completed B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc ( Engg. ) course.

-> Minimum cut-off varies from 60 - 70 % for different exams.

-> For final year students, the final result of the 8th semester and mark - sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

-> Some PSU exam allow only final year students and last two year pass-outs eg. NTPC.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR THE PSU EXAM

-> KNOW THE PATTERN OF THE EXAM : Try to find out the pattern of the exam which you are going to attend and prepare for it according to the question pattern followed in the exam.. This helps you to save a lot of time in the exam.

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : This helps you to know the type of questions asked in the exam and the pattern of the exam, just go through the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS : Try to buy the recommended books for preparing PSU exams. It helps to prepare according to the pattern and also saves time in preparation. for the exam.

-> Try to follow these important tips to score well in the exam....

All the Best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?