27th February 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai and I am in the 4th year of the course. Now I want to pursue CS course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  4. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  6. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  7. To pursue M-Tech in automobile -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  12. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  13. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  14. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  15. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
28th February 2017, 09:41 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai?

CS stands for Company Secretary course.

This course has three stages:

Foundation course.

Executive course.

Professional Course.

After bachelor's degree in automobile engineering, you can directly apply for Executive course.

Admission to various stages of this course is open throughout year. Examination is conducted in June and December. 28th February is last date to apply for both module exam in December.

Official website is: www.icsi.edu.
28th February 2017, 11:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai. As per my suggestion you can go M.Tech course after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. In Government college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of GATE examination. Gate stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?