12th November 2016, 09:51 AM
Digonta patir

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Microbiology now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc in Geology. I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide full information about the M.Sc Geology course.

13th November 2016, 07:39 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology

M.SC stands for the Master in science. M.sc in geology is a two years post graduation course. It is related to earth science study.

There are following eligibility for this course.
^ You should have completed your B.sc (Hons) from recognized university.
OR
^ You should have a bachelor course from recognized university.
^ You should have minimum 50% in your graduation course.

There are following colleges offers M.sc in geology.
^ University of Pune.
^ Mahatma Gandhi University.
^ Pandit Ravishankar Sukla University.
^ Periyar University.
^ Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
^ Calcutta university.
^ Delhi university.
^ Acharya Nagarjuna university.
^ North orissa university.
^ The university of Burdwan.
13th November 2016, 08:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology

M.Sc. Geology or Master of Science in Geology is a postgraduate Geology course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc. (Gen) Examination with Geology and combination of any two of the following subjects Maths/Botany/Physics/ Chemistry/Zoology and including Geology.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology.
13th November 2016, 09:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digonta patir View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Microbiology now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc in Geology. I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide full information about the M.Sc Geology course.
No, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Geology being a B.Sc with Microbilogy candidates.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Geology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Geology.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?