18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?

Hi
this is rupa did Bsc nursing in the year of december 2013 now i want to do Msc nursing so please help me to know more about the courses in msc nursin and please tell me the career opportunities afeter completion of the Msc nursing

11th March 2016, 01:19 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?

If you want to built your career in Nursing line than you can go for various Courses in M.Sc.like:
M.Sc. Medical Surgical Nursing, M.Sc. Child Health Nursing, M.Sc. Community Health Nursing, M.Sc. Mental Health Nursing.
You will have ample career opportunities after M.Sc. in Nursing.You can apply for jobs in many private as well as govt. hospitals ,Medicine industries, Helath care centers and Ranbaxy Company.You can do Job as a Health assistant,Staff nurse, lecturer, Bed side Assistant, Health project manager and you can also serve in army amd military as nurse.
20th April 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?

If i am eligible for PhD through UGC-NET exam after MSc. Nursing in Gynaecology and Obstretical Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?