15th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

i am an mbbs from maharastra but i was born n brought up in kota rajasthan.i did all my studies upto 12th std. from rajasthan.am i eligible for rajasthan pre pg exam which is to be conducted in feb ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  2. Age requirement for RPMT 2015 exam
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  4. Are MBBS students of other states eligible for Pre PG exam conducted by Rajasthan university?
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  6. Maximum age limit for RPMT 2016 examination
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  8. What is the maximum age limit for RPMT?
  9. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the required qualification for RAJ SI?
  11. Is there any negative marking in the exam of PTET Rajasthan?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for AIPMT after 12th with 63%?
  14. What is the new pattern of RAS exams? Syllabus for the same?
  15. Date of sale of application form for Pre Final Year? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Can i apply for Rajasthan Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test after scoring 53% in 12th? Which books to be referred?
  17. Can I apply for MP PMT after passing studies from Kerala?
  18. Upper age limit for AIPMT and RPET medical exam? If I have done BSc and MBA and have scored 60% in 12th then am I eligible for it?
18th February 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

i am a resident of rajasthan nd did my mbbs from russia ..m i eligible to give rajasthan pg entrnce ? ???
19th March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Rajasthan Pre PG exam? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am BHMS degree pass students. Am I eligible for Post graduate degree of M.Sc. Geography
19th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a BHMS degree students from Rajasthan University.Am I eligible for M.Sc Geography degree.
24th July 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mbbs from gujrat through aipmt.i have domicile of rajasthan and did my school education in rajasthan. am i eligible for rajasthan pre pg exams?
3rd August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I M A resident of rajasthan. did my mbbs from nepal, am i eligible to give rajasthan state pre pg entrance exam??????
29th November 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Mbbs pass from andrapradesh .married in rajasthan n also servicing in raj govt
29th December 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
Can I apply for RJS J with 5th year in law appearing or I need to have a law degree in hand on the date of filling the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?