28th January 2012, 11:20 AM
Sikkaparas

Date of sale of application form for Pre Final Year? Eligibility criteria for the same?

hello sir
am dng btech in mech. engg. i am very keen to join indian army....can u pls tel me the date of app. for pre final year and eligiblity criteria and how can i prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. Date of application form sale for the post of TTE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Date of the sale of JTO application form? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  3. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of JTO application form for B.Tech final year students?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination? -- [New]
  7. What is the date of application form sale for MSc Botany
  8. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  9. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  10. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  11. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  12. Can i join Indian Army as a soldier if my qualification is 10th
  13. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  14. Information related to medical and Vet(Veterinary) entrance?
  15. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility criteria for IES and PSU exam? If I have 55% in B.Tech am I eligible? Where to get the application form?
  17. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  18. Am I eligible for JNU/BHU? I've secured 41% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 57% marks in BCA
1st February 2012, 02:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for Pre Final Year? Eligibility criteria for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkaparas View Post
hello sir
am dng btech in mech. engg. i am very keen to join indian army....can u pls tel me the date of app. for pre final year and eligiblity criteria and how can i prepare for it
Candidates applying through University Entry Scheme, directly faces the interview conducted by SSB, without qualifying any written examination.
The Interview is conducted during the month of June/July every year.

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, you must be in the final years of your engineering program (Bachelors Degree).
The minimum eligible age is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

For further information, refer to the notification, which is published in Employment News and other major Newspapers in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?