17th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIPMT after 12th with 63%?

I am studied in. Bihar board in class 12h and I scored 63% in boards individually. I got 61-physics,74- chemistry,48-bio and 60-maths. Am I eligible for AIPMT or AIPMT 2015

17th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT after 12th with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studied in. Bihar board in class 12h and I scored 63% in boards individually. I got 61-physics,74- chemistry,48-bio and 60-maths. Am I eligible for AIPMT or AIPMT 2015
Yes, you are eligible to apply for All India Pre Medical Test after passing 12th standard with 63% marks.

All India Pre Medical Test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification: You need to clear 10+2 or equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and Mathematics from any recognized board. You must have an aggregate of 50% marks to be eligible for AIPMT exam.

Age criteria: The applicant age should be reached 17 years.

Official website - www.aipmt.nic.in/
18th December 2015, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) Eligibility Criteria:

Yes, you are of course eligible to appear in All India Pre Medical Test with the above mentioned percentage criteria. There is no subject wise percentage is required in order to be eligible for appearing in AIPMT Entrance Test. Here is the basic eligibility criteria required for AIPMT Entrance Examination.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have passed 12th Class or Higher Secondary Class in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks (for General Category) candidates and 40% marks (for SC/ ST/ OBC Category) Candidates.

* Candidates must have passed in the individual subjects and must have scored a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Biology or Bio-Technology and Chemistry subjects.
18th December 2015, 01:13 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AIPMT examination. AIPMT examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for AIPMT examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or pursuing in 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper with at least 50% aggregate.

Candidate's age must be between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The application form for examination is available now. For more information about examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
18th December 2015, 02:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, with 63% aggregate you are eligible to appear for AIPMT examination.

To appear in examination minimum required percentage is 50% in physics, chemistry and Biology relaxation in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.

The examination for AIMPT 2016 will be conducted in May and the notifications for examination is available now. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
18th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT after 12th with 63% marks.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology altogether.
10% relaxation in marks is also there for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
18th December 2015, 04:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates

Starts of online registration: 15th December 2015

Last date of online registration (without late fee): 8th & 12th January 2016

Date of examination: 1st May 2016

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
18th December 2015, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT with the marks you have got in your class 12th. You just need 50% marks in your PCB stream from a recognized board of education. Just apply for it when notification is announced.

Admission will be based on the rank you get in the entrance exam. Colleges are allotted through counselling.
18th December 2015, 06:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This is entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for MBBS and BDS course.

Eligibility criteria:

>>The academic qualification required for this exam is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. You must have taken science stream with subjects combination Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can apply for AIPMT with 63% marks in 10+2.

The minimum age limit for exam is 17 years on 31st December of year of exam. Upper age limit is 25 years.

The online application for 2016 exam is going on. You can apply at official website of AIPMT.
18th December 2015, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 63% marks from Bihar Board. Eligibility criteria required to appear in AIPMT examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have passed English in the qualifying exam, to be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
The upper age limit for a candidate seeking admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.
20th December 2015, 06:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to appear for AIPMT after scoring 63% of marks in class 12th.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th from a recognized Board with at least 50% of marks with PCB as a subject.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
14th November 2019, 09:58 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for the exam
The eligibility for the exam is
1) Candidate must score at least 50% in 12 in physics , chemistry and biology
2) Candidate must be an indian citizen
3) Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
If you fulfill the above criteria than you are eligible for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?