29th November 2011, 06:31 PM
soundarya.j

Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?

I am doing my second year ECE.What are the skills required for select in core companies?I am scare about campus.I want to know how many stages in campus and what's that?
Then in public speech I cannot speak clearly.Because of my scare.
Please send me any way yo remove my scare and improve my english fluency.

11th December 2011, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?

First of all, you should possess good technical knowledge in the subject. Soft skills and good body language too are required. The recruiting criteria of each firm are different. Normally there will a written exam followed by an interview session. Practicing language in front of a mirror or in front of your friends will help you to remove your scare.
13th December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?

please give question patteren for seletion of campus, for diploma
13th December 2011, 10:17 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
to get selected into a core company or any company one need to have certain skill. The various stages in the selection of the aspirant to the job involves written aptitude exam, group discussion and personnel interview.
To clear the written exam you need to have knowledge about the subject. And during the group discussion you need to express yourself to the aspirants present there. Do not get tensed in the discussion hall. Try to give clear answers and have a coherent way of expressing your views.
Be in time for the interview.In the personnel interview you will be watched for each action you do. As soon as you enter the hall wish them. And take your seat after getting permission from them. Do not give many wrong information in the resume and beaware of what you have written in your resume. In HR interview you will be asked mostly from that. Give answers in such a way that they do not make questions from the answers you tell. You must answer in such a way that you are eligible for the job.
If you follow the above you will surely get placed in the company.
2nd January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

plz give the information about offcampus....
12th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 4th year.i want job as soon as possible.bt in 12 i got 55 percent.and many companies having criteria of 60 percent.so now wat i do for getting job?n m getting confuse n scare to talk infront of any one in english so please giv me a right direction of wat i do nw for selectin in companies?
22nd September 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

dear sir good evening. i'm in final year student of ece i have got my aggregate marks up to third year is that 65.4% and my intermediate marks are 59.2% & in high school i have got 52.8% then tell me that what type of difficulties me must be face and how can i be a good engineer through which any comp. can he ire me please suggest me i hope that u w'll give me a way of lot of solutions
2nd January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I'm Indhu stuying B.E ECE 2nd yr .I'm a average marks scoring student. how can i get govrment after completing B.E .I's there any consideration in marks or jobs are given for talent?
23rd August 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir.i am naksha from 2nd ece.i would like to take seminar on what are all the skills required for ece student to get into a good core company through campus interview.
24th November 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing msse( 5 yrs integrated course)which exams should i write to get jobs in government sector?
22nd December 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i am now in 3rd year whether can i apply for tancet and then tell me how many years does the tancet score is valid
23rd December 2013, 05:14 PM
gobiviswa

nowadays many government jobs can be succeeded by writing the entrance exams..

you said that you are ECE dept..there many gov.companies like BHEL,BSNL,NLC etc..these companies conduct there tests yearly once.if you get success in those u can easily get the jobs....ALL THE BEST
29th December 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying in 3rd year, Iam very interested to get a job in core company,what I do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?