26th August 2012, 07:23 PM
ee11b045

Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?

I am an inter 2yr student.i want to appear for cpt exam to be held in june 2013...at the end of my 2 yr .I am not much aware of the registration procedure......could u please help me out with the details such as app form,fee...etc.
THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?
  2. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  3. Should I register for CPT exam again? What is the procedure for it and how much fee is to be deposited?
  4. Where can I register in MP or UP for CA CPT?
  5. What is the procedure to register for CPT exam?
  6. What is the procedure to register for CPT exam?
  7. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  8. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  9. Can I register for ICWA Inter(provisionally) after completing MYCA CPT?
  10. Is it possible to do CA with BSc Psychology?
  11. Whole procedure to join CBI being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?
  12. How to register for CPT exam? Last date for registration for CPT exam
  13. Through which procedure can I become CA without appearing in CPT? -- [New]
  14. Should I register for CPT entrance test again?
  15. Procedure to register for Online CPT exam-2011 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  17. Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?
  18. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
28th August 2012, 08:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee11b045 View Post
I am an inter 2yr student.i want to appear for cpt exam to be held in june 2013...at the end of my 2 yr .I am not much aware of the registration procedure......could u please help me out with the details such as app form,fee...etc.
THANK YOU.
No matter if you have not yet qualified your 10+2 level of examination. In order to register for the Common Proficiency Test, one must have passed 10th standard. So, you may register for the Common Proficiency Test even in this month. However, the last date to register for the Common Proficiency Test, to be held in the month of June next year, is 01-04-2013. If you register anytime before the 1st of April 2013, you will be considered eligible to take the Common Proficiency Test in June 2013.

In order to register online for Common Proficiency Test Course, Click Here.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India:

www.icai.org
20th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?

I am studying in12 I want register my cpt .how
21st July 2013, 05:00 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend......................

Procedure to Become an Chartered Accountant

CPT :- Common Proficiency Test . It's an entry level Examination for CA course . This Examination is conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant of India .

Eligibility criteria :-

You should be complete Senior Secondary Examination 10th or 12th or equivalent examination in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . There is no age limit for apply for CPT Examination .

The Examination is conducted by the mode of Paper-Pencil mode Examination .

The CPT Examination consist of objective type questions . This Examination having Negative marking . So you will take special care for attempting the Examination .

You may apply for the examination in both the online as well as offline .

>> Pass CPT examination

>> Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

>> Complete 9 months of Study Course.

>> Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).

>> Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).

>> Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).

>> Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.

>> Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.

>> Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.

>> Pass both the Groups of Final examination.

>> Get Final Examination Certificate.

>> Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable

>> Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill

>> Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?