21st July 2012, 11:16 AM
sumit_kumar_soni

Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?

Dear Sir,
Im pursuing B.Com 2nd year from IGNOU bangalore and I want to take admission in CPT but I dont what is the procedure and from where I will get form for CPT and where I have to submit the form.Please guide me Sir....
Phone no. is 09448188685

21st July 2012, 06:35 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit_kumar_soni View Post
Dear Sir,
Im pursuing B.Com 2nd year from IGNOU bangalore and I want to take admission in CPT but I dont what is the procedure and from where I will get form for CPT and where I have to submit the form.Please guide me Sir....
Phone no. is 09448188685
dear friend,
Common Proficiency Test is an entry level examination for admission to the Chartered Accountancy course. A 10th passed student can register for CPT course by filling in the prescribed registration form along with the requisite fee.
A student who has passed higher qualifications than 10th class such as B.Com, M.Com, LL.B., ICWA, CS, MBA is also in the first instance to appear and pass CPT Examination to join the Chartered Accountancy course.

Interested candidates can register with the Board of Studies on submission of the prescribed filled in form. Students can also download the application form online from the official website
www.icai.org

Registration Fee for CA CPT Course:
The registration and tution fee for CA CPT Course is Rs. 6000/- which has to be deposited at the time of submitting completely filled application form for registration. The registration for CPT course will be valid for a period of 3 years from the date the student becomes eligible to appear in CPT exam for the first time or for the period so long the student continues to appear in the examination regularly whichever is later.

Registration Fee for CA CPT Exam:
The candidates are required to follow the exam notification issued by the Examination Department of ICAI and apply in the prescribed form along with the examination fee of Rs. 600/-. Examination department will declare the examination centers and issue admit cards.

How to make application for appearing in the examination?
A student has to follow the examination notification to be issued by the Examination Department of the ICAI and apply in the prescribed form along with the examination fee of Rs.300. Examination Department will announce the examination centers and issue admission card.
21st July 2012, 07:01 PM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit_kumar_soni View Post
Dear Sir,
Phone no. is 09448188685
hi friend,

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Eligibility requirements to appear in CA CPT 2012 :

[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]I. A candidate shall be eligible to appear in Common Proficiency Test , if he / she has :
YOU should complete the Senior Secondary Examination ( 10+2 examination ) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time. ( The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to Senior Secondary Examination )

2. As per a recent decision of the Council of the ICAI, candidates with certain higher qualifications are also eligible to appear in the CPT.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]ALL THE BEST...[/FONT][/FONT]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FAQs-on-filling-on-line-exam-forms-for-CPT.pdf(82.4 KB, 1092 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?