22nd December 2011, 09:54 AM
keesara sagar

Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?

hi sir iam studyingh b tech final year 2sem..do i eligible for sub inspector post

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  3. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  4. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  5. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  6. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  9. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  11. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  12. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student?
  15. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  17. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  18. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
23rd December 2011, 06:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keesara sagar View Post
hi sir iam studyingh b tech final year 2sem..do i eligible for sub inspector post
To be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector, you must have completed your bachelors degree program. Candidates who are still pursuing their bachelors degree program are not considered to be eligible for the entrance test conducted for recruitment of Sub-Inspector.
For further information, refer to the official website of your state police.
1st January 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?

sir,when will be the recruitments of SI be held in AP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?