18th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for state government after scoring 61% in B.E and 51% in PU

am i elegible for state gorvernment by scoring 61% in BE and 51% in PU

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  2. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  3. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
  4. Can I get a government college in any state of India after scoring 89 marks?
  5. Can I get government college after scoring 6000 state rank?
  6. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education? -- [New]
  7. Is a B.Tech student from Karnataka state open university eligible for central government or state government job?
  8. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  9. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. Is KSOU B.Tech student eligible for Karnataka State Government Job
  11. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for central/state government after Msc Microbiology?
  14. Which are the jobs available for me after passing 45% aggregate?
  15. Can I get a government college in B.Arch after scoring 9948 in JEE mains
  16. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. Can i get a government college after scoring 87000 rank and UP state rank of 12,590?
  18. Will I get government college after scoring 116780 and 1666 state rank?
30th January 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government after scoring 61% in B.E and 51% in PU

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination conducted for recruitment of candidates as state government or central government jobs.

To appear for most of government jobs candidates need graduation from any recognised university with just passing percentage.

So, you can appear for the jobs recruitment in state government jobs is through PCS, SSC, TET examination...

So, you are eligible to appear for these examination.
31st January 2016, 02:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government after scoring 61% in B.E and 51% in PU

Yes you are under eligibility criteria with getting these marks.
To apply in most government jobs you need only 50% marks in graduation and 60% marks in 10+2 for general candidates. Candidate from reserved category get 5% relaxation in age as well as percentage. And you scored more than that. Some state level examinations are like SSC, TET, CTET etc.
31st January 2016, 09:15 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you are eligible for the State government exam. To appearing in State Government exam the candidate must have:
1) Completed his/her graduation with 60% marks.
2) Must be a domicile of state.
3) Age criteria depends on the basis of post, mostly the age criteria ranges 18 to 30 years.

You can apply for the exams like:
- Local Government and Municipal Corportaion
- Irrigation Department
- State SSC exam
- Sanitary Department
- RRB
- Electricity Department
- Water Supply Department
- Local Government Agencies and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?