1st December 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?

sir,i am naresh studying btech i got 53% in 2nd year,i hav so much interest in study but i hav a money problem.by doing parttime job i dont have time to study,so please provide me financial assistance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 85% in 10th and 57% in 12th
  2. Is there any financial assistance for B.Des available in Kolkata for SC candidate?
  3. Whether Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Haryana is affiliated to AICTE? Candidate of this institute is eligible to get financial assistance? Scope of B.A.M.S program?
  4. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Admission in B.Tech second year after diploma under Fee Waiver Scheme?
  6. Admission under fee waiver scheme of Punjab Technical University?
  7. How can Middle Class and Lower Class students get Scholarships to continue their studies when their families can't afford? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  9. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  10. How to write winning proposal for financial support to teach financial education in schools?
  11. What should i do after completing my graduation? I'm in FYB.Com
  12. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  13. Is there any chance to continue my studies if I left my diploma in EEE 8 years back?
  14. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree Exam-First Year Financial Accounting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?
  16. How to get scholarship or financial assisatnce during education session at SSLNTM College Dhanbad?
  17. How to get scholarship or any sort of financial assistance if I belongs to poor family?
  18. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
4th December 2014, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?

Don't worry, you can avail the fee exemption and scholarship from your State Government to pursue your higher studies. Following is the eligibility criteria to be satisfied to be eligible to avail fee exemption and scholarship from your State Government are :-

--> You must not be the child of any Government Employee.

--> Your family annual income should be less than One Lakh rupees and in case of SC/ ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

--> To avail the fee exemption and scholarship from your State Government, you need to obtain the Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc. from your MRO office and you need to submit them along with the printout online application form.

By satisfying all the above mentioned conditions, you are eligible to avail the fee exemption and scholarship from your State Government for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?