11th November 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?

My date of birth is 01-04-1977, Iam o.c candidiate ,Iam eligible for central or state government jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  2. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  3. Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?
  4. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  5. Tamil Nadu domicile who studied from Rajasthan University is eligible for Central and State government jobs?
  6. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after doing B.Com degree from EIILM University?
  7. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  9. Am I eligible for central and state government job?
  10. Am I eligible for central/state government after Msc Microbiology?
  11. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  12. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  14. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  15. Is a B.Tech student from Karnataka state open university eligible for central government or state government job?
  16. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  17. What all government jobs are available for 30 years old commerce graduation under central and state?
  18. Is there any reservation for state BC candidate in Central Government jobs? -- [New]
16th November 2011, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?

You can apply for state and central government jobs. Some of the state governments have an upper age limit of 35. There are relaxations for OBC candidates in some states. You should see the notification of the job vacancy to know whether you are eligible or not. You can find the notification in all the leading newspapers and in employment news.
14th December 2011, 08:39 PM
rk6030

of course you are eligible to join central and state govt jobs.

for example

SSC, TRB, UPSC, TNPSC exams
19th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR MCA STUDENTS
25th December 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

I am 23 yr's old i search government job which qulification need for government job
18th February 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 yrs old ..studied diploma in automobile enginerring.......Am eligible for State Government or Central Govt Job

VLK, Mysore.
6th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduate under distance education. whether am i eligible for civils? if so give me testimonials who achieved the civils.
31st December 2013, 07:28 PM
er naeem kudiya

hi.
i am 8th sem mechanical branch student can u give me tips for getting a good job after my compleat BE.
1st April 2014, 04:06 PM
kallu443

Red face Re: Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?

[QUOTE=imira;1400788]You can apply for state and central government jobs. Some of the state governments have an upper age limit of 35. There are relaxations for OBC candidates in some states. You should see the notification of the job vacancy to know whether you are eligible or not. You can find the notification in all the leading newspapers and in employment news.[/Q you could do job in central govt as your educational qualification..so plz send m,e your qulaification then i will tell u what type of job you will get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?