16th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government college in any state of India after scoring 89 marks?

Can i get a govt. Collage in any state of india after scoring 89 marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college in any state of India after scoring 89 marks?
  2. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  3. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can i get a government college after scoring 87000 rank and UP state rank of 12,590?
  5. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get a government college for MBBS or BDS after scoring 15% -- [New]
  7. Can I get any government college after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  9. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. Can I get a government college in India after scoring 137 in AIEEE?
  12. Will I get any government colleges or private colleges after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE with state rank in Madhya Pradesh of 5352?
  13. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  14. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category
  15. Admission in any government Architecture college of Haryana after scoring 116 in B.Arch and AIR of 4335?
  16. Can i get admission in any government college in north India after scoring 20.87 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 60718 AIR and 2719 state rank?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
20th August 2012, 09:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a government college in any state of India after scoring 89 marks?

Once you clear engineering entrance examination you become eligible to apply for admission. However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.
Unfortunately, you haven't even mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

In the absence of vital information's it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, name of the entrance examination and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?