5th August 2012, 10:19 PM
ramalakshmi9493

Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?

I completed Diploma in mechanical and pursuing my BE course in industrial in part time.. Will i be able to study MBA full time course?

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  2. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  3. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  4. Can I apply for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET if completed AMIE course?
  5. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
  7. Am I eligible for CBI post after completing diploma in mechanical stream with 57%
  8. In which stream will PG diploma suit me if I am a government employee of Material Management Stream?
  9. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  10. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA? -- [New]
  12. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  17. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  18. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
23rd May 2015, 12:03 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study full time MBA course being a candidate having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and pursuing BE course with Industrial stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramalakshmi9493 View Post
I completed Diploma in mechanical and pursuing my BE course in industrial in part time.. Will i be able to study MBA full time course?

Yeah you can do MBA (Master in Business Administration), which is known as post graduate course and is 2 years duration if done as full time with 4 semesters in it.

You must satisfy the educational qualification needed for doing MBA course and it states that candidate should have completed a Bachelor degree from a recognized university in any stream of education with at least 60% aggregate. There is nothing to be regarded about the age limit as there is no age limit criteria for doing MBA Course.

The next thing to be noted is the entrance exams which is needed to be written in order to get admission in colleges for pursuing MBA course. There are many colleges which offers candidates to do MBA, and for which you need to write the respected entrance exam.

You have mentioned that you are pursuing your B.E course, which when completed you can apply for MBA.

TOP COLLEGES FOR MBA IN INDIA:
  1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
  2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
  3. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
  4. Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
  5. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
  6. Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
  7. XLRI – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
  8. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
  9. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
  10. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?