28th May 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study graduate marine engineering course?

i am completed b.tech(IT) am eligible to study graduate marine engineering course. If eligible tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  5. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  6. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  7. Am I eligible for 3 years MArine engineering Diploma?
  8. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  10. Can I get loan to study B.E. Marine Engineering?
  11. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  12. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Graduate Marine Engineering course after completing AMIE(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Is an Electrical Engineering Graduate eligible for Marine Engineering? What is the required procedure?
  15. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  17. Best institutes for Marine Engineering in India?
  18. Am I eligible for marine engineering after passing 12th with 64% marks
7th November 2015, 03:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study graduate marine engineering course?

Yes, you can get admission for Marine Engineering course after doing B.Tech. degree.

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Marine Engineering are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th board exam with at least 60% marks from a recognized Central or State board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have passed 12th exam in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics group of subjects .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to apply for this course .

-The candidate should not suffer from color blindness and should have a eyesight of 6/12 in both eyes .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and writing skills in English .

-The candidate must be physically fit for sea services under all conditions .

-Both male and female candidates can apply for this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?