24th December 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is an Electrical Engineering Graduate eligible for Marine Engineering? What is the required procedure?

Rite now m doin electrical engineerin.. So after completin am i able to do marine engineerin.. If so wats d procedure ?
kindly mail me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  6. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  8. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  9. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  13. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. Am I eligible to study graduate marine engineering course?
  17. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)?
  18. Any tests to be answered to join marine engineering after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
29th August 2012, 11:14 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Is an Electrical Engineering Graduate eligible for Marine Engineering? What is the required procedure?

->Hi dear
->Yes ,you can eligible for Marine engineering.
->you can do any thing after Graduation.
->Marine engineering have more scope in future.
->You can apply direct for Navy after Marine Engineering.
So all the best dear..
23rd March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is an Electrical Engineering Graduate eligible for Marine Engineering? What is the required procedure?

i'm studying BE EEE right now..is it possible to study GME after my completion of course..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?