5th June 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?

How to study marine engineering in merit basis. I would like to study part time.what is the qualification of study marine engineering. How much f
ees in study include hostal ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  4. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  5. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  6. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  7. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Com including hostel fees?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  12. What is the annual fees for B.Tech including the hostel fees?
  13. Which course should I choose between M.E and M.Tech Embedded System after completing engineering in part time basis
  14. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  15. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
  16. Details of the fee structure of B.Tech including the hostel fees?
  17. What is the package for MBBS under management quota including hostel fees?
  18. Total fees including the hostel for B.Tech in Kalinga University?
6th August 2017, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?

To be eligible to study Marine Engineering course in Abroad, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to Marine Engineering in Abroad universities. The fee structure for pursuing Marine Engineering course in Abroad universities will be around 20-30 lakhs for completing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?