7th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in good engineering? I have got compartment in English and economics subjects in my 12th and I have passed my 12th with 51% marks

I got compart in english and economics and i hav passed 10+2 with 51% can i take admission in any good engg.college
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  3. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in BCA if i have compartment in Chemistry in class 12th
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  8. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  9. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  10. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  11. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  12. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  14. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
  16. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  17. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  18. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
4th August 2012, 08:47 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in good engineering? I have got compartment in English and economics subjects in my 12th and I have passed my 12th with 51% marks

dear,

--firstly for taking admission in any engineering college you have pass your 12th under
physics,chemistry and maths

--on the basis of compartment you can get admission in any private engineering college

but on the basis of payment seat only

--other way many engineering colleges are keenly awaiting for students to get admitted

do not worry you get easily admission in any private engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?