14th May 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?

Hi,
My name is Mampe Lephoi. I want to do a B.Com with Economics next year and my subjects are Economics, Business, Accounting, Mathematical Literacy, English, Life Orientation and Sesotho in 12th. What will I do to archive my goal in doing B.Com with Economics and what levels must I have?

15th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Mampe Lephoi. I want to do a B.Com with Economics next year and my subjects are Economics, Business, Accounting, Mathematical Literacy, English, Life Orientation and Sesotho in 12th. What will I do to archive my goal in doing B.Com with Economics and what levels must I have?
There is no college in India, which does not offer B.Com with Economics specialization. However, you can study an Economics subject in B.Com course, as a core subject. You can apply for the specializations like,

- B.Com in General
- B.Com Hons
- B.Com in Corporate Secretarship
- B.Com in Bank Management etc.

So, you can apply for any one of the above specializations in which you are interested. Since, there is no entrance exam required for B.Com course. The admission to B.Com is based on the marks obtained in the 12th standard board exam. So, If you have scored good marks in your 12th standard definitely you may get admission to B.Com course.

For pursuing the three years B.Com course, students should complete the 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized Board or university. The admission to the course is based on the 12th standard board exam score. Applicants can contact the respective university, which they wish to apply for the course for procuring forms.
15th May 2015, 05:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?

The subjects you have is enough for you to be eligible for the course of B.Com.
So you will have to apply for the courses of your choice once your Higher Secondary Board Results are published.
Ranks will be provided by the colleges on the basis of your Class 12 Board Examination marks.
Once you are admitted to the course of B.Com you will be given the choice to choose the Pass Subjects there you will be able to choose the subjects of your wish and Economics comes under a Hons Paper in the course of B.Com so you will be able to achieve your goal quite easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?