18th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Sadiq suhail

Am i eligible to take the entrance exam of JIPMER after passing CBSE exam?

My son appeared for the CBSE exam at omaan, is he eligible to take the entrance exam to jipmer?
The Jipmer entrance exam dates clash with that of St.johns of Bangalore, is it posslble for him to take this exam at a later date.
Does he qualify for the general quota or is their an NRI quota, pl. Answer.

30th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to take the entrance exam of JIPMER after passing CBSE exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get the admission in the MBBS courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 or appearing from any recognised board. Candidates who have passed the examination must have the 50% aggregate in the PCB. The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on the December 31 of year of appearing for the examination.

Sorry, it is not possible to conduct the examination again on the next date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?