4th August 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about JIPMER-PG(MS) entrance exam?

Hello,
I want to apply for JIPMER PG entrance exam. Kindly provide me the details of this entrance exam. I want to do MS through this entrance exam. So, I want to know about this.

17th December 2017, 05:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about JIPMER-PG(MS) entrance exam?

Detailed Information about JIPMER PG (MS) Entrance Examination:

Generally there are two sessions and one is January Session and the other one is July session. As July session of 2017 was already over, you may apply for January Session of JIPMER PG Entrance Examination. Basically this examination is conducted for getting admission into MCh or MS and DM or MD course.

Application forms will be available from 28th February, 2018 and the last date for receipt of applications would be till 2nd April, 2018.

>> You must have completed the rotatory internship training on or before 31st of December, 2017

>> You are required to hold MBBS degree or its equivalent from a recognized university that falls under MCI (Medical Council of India)

>> You must register with State or Central medical Registration Council in order to be eligible.

>> Duration of the examination is 180 minutes and there will be total of 250 questions and 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark each for wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?