8th May 2013, 05:59 PM
krupanidh

Am I eligible to take scholarship after completing after completing 2nd year Pre university course?

i ve completed 2nd year pre-university course 2012-2013

as per results i ve got 90 out of 100 ,...
am i elligible to take scholarship
if yes? wats the amount am getting/
and where should i take it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  3. Am i eligible for scholarship after completing first year with 73.88%
  4. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for CAT ? I'm doing BCA (2nd yr) Lateral entry After completing Diploma.
  6. How do I get scholarship after completing 2nd year MBA in NIT? What is the criteria for getting scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?
  8. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  10. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  11. What to do after completing BBA? I am pursuing BBA 2nd year in management from Pune University
  12. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  13. What should I do after completing B.E? What are the other examinations there for which I am eligible?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student? -- [New]
  15. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  16. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  17. What will be the best field for me after completing B.A 2nd year?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 2nd year with 70% marks
18th August 2013, 07:47 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Am I eligible to take scholarship after completing after completing 2nd year Pre university course?

Dear aspirant,
Yes,you are eligible for fee reimbercment programme after your pre-university course.If you want to study higher studies after your pre-university without a gap of 2 years you will get fee reimbersement but you wont get scholarship for your stationary.Our state government is providing scholarship of the students who unable to pay their fee after their SSC.The following courses are eligible for the scholarships,government divided the courses into four groups.

Group-I
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Group-II
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Group-III
Degree courses(not covered in group I & II),NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Group-IV
Intermediate, ITI/ITCs, Vocational courses (Intermediate level)

The students who are eligible for these scholarships are whose family income is not more than 1,00,000,and who are under the reservation catergeries.If you are under these qualifications and if you are chosen the above course you will get scholarships.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?