1st September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for scholarship after completing first year with 73.88%

Hi am a student of BPTh .i have completed first year with 73.88%.am i eligible for the scholarship .i am first in the college.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take scholarship after completing after completing 2nd year Pre university course?
  2. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  3. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  4. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  6. Am i eligible for any scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  8. Why I have not received the CSSS Scholarship for 2nd time?
  9. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech students? What can I do to get the scholarship? Am I eligible for it after scoring A+ in all the subjects in SSLC and 90% in 12th?
  10. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply? -- [New]
  11. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  13. Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship having 88% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  16. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
15th October 2020, 05:45 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Am i eligible for scholarship after completing first year with 73.88%

You will get if you are from reserved category. If not then there is no possibility of getting Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?