9th April 2011, 01:21 PM
sarika.sanjanajain.garg2@

Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?

can i transfer to another engneering college of M.D university after completing my 2nd year?
right now m studying in a college of M.D university

Related Questions:
  1. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  2. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  3. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  4. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  5. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  6. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  7. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  10. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  11. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?
  12. Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?
  13. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  14. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
  15. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  16. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  17. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  18. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
20th April 2011, 10:28 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?

Hello Sarika
Yes dear it is possible to change college. but there are some criteria so You should ask from college management regarding this issue.
10th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?

What is the procedure to change college in 3rd year of engg. within mumbai university?
31st August 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how can i get transfer from one college to another after b.tech 2nd year?
26th July 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to tranfer in 2nd year from MIT to MUJ in same decipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?