14th October 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have less than 60 percent marks in PCM and till 2nd semester of college?

Sir, I have 88% in 10th, 69% in 12th but less than 60% in PCM and 7.32 (aggregate of 6 semesters) but less than 6.75 in my 1st two semesters. Am I eligible for TCS on campus this year? Can you please provide me with the details on this soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 59.6 percent in 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  9. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement?
  11. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 64 percent, 54 percent and 59.6 percent marks in 10th, 12th standard and MCA?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  15. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  17. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
15th October 2017, 02:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have less than 60 percent marks in PCM and till 2nd semester of college?

IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys recruit candidates on the basis of triple 60 or triple 65 criteria.

That means you must above 60 percent in 10th, 12th and graduation.

In case, if you have less than 60 percent marks, then you are not eligible to apply for TCS recruitment process.

However, you can try other MNCs which gives importance to candidate's technical skills not percentage.
15th October 2017, 03:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have less than 60 percent marks in PCM and till 2nd semester of college?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. TCS is one of the leading IT company of India and in top ten of world. The eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment drive is as below:

>>Candidate should have 60% marks or more throughout studies. It means that you need to have 60% marks or more in tenth, 12th and bachelor's degree till placement.

>>No pending backlogs should be there in bachelor's degree at time of placement.

>>The maximum academic gap of two years between studies is allowed.

If you meet all these criteria, you will be eligible for TCS recruitment drive. PCM percentage of marks does not matter. You will have to clear aptitude round, email writing, technical and HR interview for final placement. Top five rankers of every branch are exempted from first stage that is aptitude test.
15th October 2017, 03:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

Eligibility criteria for TCS drive:

1. You need to have 60% marks in 10th and 12th and 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA in bachelor's degree.

2. No backlogs allowed.

3. There is maximum two years of gap between studies.

You are eligible for TCS campus placement drive as per your qualification.
15th October 2017, 04:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is good that you have scored good percentage of marks in your 10th standard and 10+2.

Though you have less than 60% of marks till 2nd Semester of B.Tech course, it won't be a problem for TCS Campus Placement.

Because you will be eligible for Campus Placements by the time you complete your Engineering course probably in your 1st and 2nd semester of last year of B.Tech course.

By that time if you are having aggregate 60% of marks, then you will be eligible for TCS Campus Placement.

You should not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear for Selection process.

So, please concentrate on your studies and try to get good percentage of marks in the upcoming Semesters.

Otherwise your chances for TCS Placement would be closed.

The selection process includes the following rounds
Written Exam
Group Discussion (Not all the time)
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Collect TCS Placement papers and start preparation for the same.

You should be strong enough in subject knowledge and Communication skills to crack the selection process and to get the Job.

Try to be placed in Campus Placements itself otherwise it would be very tough to get job in the outside market.
15th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for TCS campus recruitment drive:

Academic qualification:

Minimum of 60% marks in 10th and 12th and 65% marks in bachelor's degree.

You are eligible for TCS campus recruitment drive even if you have less than 60% marks in PCM subject.
15th October 2017, 05:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No. I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in TCS campus recruitment with less than 60% marks in 12th Class. Generally, there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in TCS campus placement's.

>> You must have completed "B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E"..etc., from a recognized university in concerned stream.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks required

* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks required

* In Graduation or Post Graduation - Minimum 60% marks required

>> As you have secured less than 60% marks in 12th Class, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for TCS campus placements.
15th October 2017, 05:34 PM
narim.

TCS Campus Placements criteria :

-60% of marks in all courses like SSC, Intermediate and B.Tech

-No pending backlogs in B.Tech

-No Academic gap between studies. Maximum 2 years will be accepted.

According to this criteria, your eligibility is decided.

You are studying 2nd semester only.

Make sure you fulfill above criteria when you are attending Campus Placement of TCS
15th October 2017, 06:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TCS Campus Placement if you have more than 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies. To be eligible to attend TCS Campus Placement drive, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies. You should have good subject knowledge, Aptitude and Communication skills to crack the TCS Campus Interview to get a job.
15th October 2017, 07:14 PM
sapphire1

You will get placement after completing your B.Tecxh or in the final year. You have a chance to get good marks in other semesters. So, you have to do hard work to get good marks in other semesters.

For TCS one should have minimum 70% marks and you should have good command on your subject.

For freshers, only full-time courses will be considered. Below 18 years candidates can apply for the TCS.

They should have a 12th class with science subject with minimum 60% marks.
15th October 2017, 07:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For TCS campus placement the required eligibility criteria are given below.

** Candidate must have passed 10th 12th and bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and Bachelor degree is 60%.

** If you have more than 60% in your bachelor degree then you can apply for TCS campus placement otherwise not.
16th October 2017, 08:26 AM
Sairao97

First of all I would be glad to help you know that you are eligible for all the IT companies .
They do not offer jobs just by campus drive but by other means also like google have code jam ,TCS have code vita.One of my friends got recently placed in TCS by code vita.
You can also get a edge if you have a good project in your career.So actually the percentage criteria is just a way to remove the worst from the remaining.
They don't care about how much marks you got .Just pass them anyway and you will get it.
Also they don't want PCM the companies just want total percentage which for you is very good.
69 is a decent percentage.
13th December 2017, 07:07 AM
rajnikant1993

Dear Friend,

I am sorry to say that you are not elligible for TCS campus placement because
you have less than 60% marks in 12th.

TCS (Tata Consultancy and Services) is a multinational company (MNC) which conducts
recruitment for software associate, software engineer etc from engineering colleges with
following criteria-

1- You must have a minimum of 60% marks in 10 class.

2-You must have a minimum of 60% marks in 12th class.

3-You must have an aggregate of 65% marks in B.Tech at the time of recruitment process.

4-You must have no backlogs at the time of recruitment.

If you fulfill above mentioned criteria then only you are elligible to appear in campus
recruitment of TCS.

Thank You.
18th February 2021, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have less than 60 percent marks in only 1 semester of college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?