20th September 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of MCA 4th semester and I have 76% in 10th,58% in 12th and 71% in degree, 68% till 2nd sem. Am I eligible for campus placement in any company? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to get campus placement with 56 percent in 10th and 54 percent in 12th but 65 percent in B.Tech EEE?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNCs if scored 59.8 percent in B.Tech?
  4. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?
  6. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 64 percent, 54 percent and 59.6 percent marks in 10th, 12th standard and MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  8. Am I eligible for top MNCs asking for 60% throughout after scoring less than 60% in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  10. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement?
  11. Will I get a job after completing B.E in Computer Science? I have an aggregate of 61.5%
  12. Am I eligible to get placed in campus placement with 45.2 percent marks in 10th, 62.6 percent in BCA and 64.17 percent in MBA?
  13. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements in top MNCs with 60.4 percent in 10th, 53.4 percent in 12th and doing B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  15. What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  17. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  18. How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a student of MCA 4th semester and I have 76% in 10th,58% in 12th and 71% in degree, 68% till 2nd sem. Am I eligible for campus placement in any company? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to attend campus placements in top MNCs with 58% marks in 12th Class. Those candidates who have scored over 60% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation are only eligible for the campus placement in top MNCs. It is not possible to attend the campus placement with less than 60% marks in Class XII. Candidates should not have any backlogs and gap in studies should not be more than one year for the campus placement. Some of the companies required more than 65% marks in studies as their eligibility criteria to attend campus placement. You can contact your college placement office for more details regarding campus interviews.
22nd September 2017, 06:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement in top MNC companies if I have 58 percent marks in 12th and above 60 percent throughout studies?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in Campus Placements with the criteria that is mentioned above. In general, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is required.

>> The basic educational qualification is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

@ In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
@ In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
@ In Graduation/ Post Graduation - Minimum 60% marks

According to above said criteria, you must have secured minimum 60% marks in 12th Class. As you have scored 58% marks in 12th Class, you may not be eligible.
22nd September 2017, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Every company has their own eligibility criteria and you need to look at it before applying. Most of the top companies will ask for 60% throughout and some even ask for 65% marks.

Hence, it all depends on the company, for which you are applying. There are some small companies who don't have any such criteria.
22nd September 2017, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for campus placement in top companies even if you have 58 percent marks in 12th standard and above 60 percent throughout studies. But, some companies allows candidates to participate in campus placement only if they have 60% aggregate marks throughout studies. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to attend campus placement drive before attending any company campus placement drive.
22nd September 2017, 10:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for campus placement in top MNC (Multi-National Company) companies because of your less than 60% marks in 12th standard.
Maximum companies demand a minimum of 60% marks throughout the studies.
However you can get job in good companies but you have less number of opportunities to enter the top companies through placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?