30th September 2016, 03:49 PM
lokesh4042

Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if completed B.Tech in five years and also have one gap between SSC and intermediate?

I have one year gap between my ssc and intermediate and also i have studied my B.Tech for five years? Am eligible to Tech mahindra? But i was passed my ssc not in supplementary with 80%?can any one give me the clarification please?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  2. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  3. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  4. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
  5. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for IPS exam if I have completed my B.Tech in Computer science with 58% and 85% in SSC and intermediate?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Possibility to apply for job in Tech Mahindra if completed Mechanical engineering in 5 years and also have one year gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  11. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?
  12. Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?
  13. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  14. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  17. Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
30th September 2016, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if completed B.Tech in five years and also have one gap between SSC and intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokesh4042 View Post
I have one year gap between my ssc and intermediate and also i have studied my B.Tech for five years? Am eligible to Tech mahindra? But i was passed my ssc not in supplementary with 80%?can any one give me the clarification please?
You have two years gap throughout your career, so you are eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Selection process for Tech Mahindra recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
30th September 2016, 08:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if completed B.Tech in five years and also have one gap between SSC and intermediate?

Tech Mahindra is one of the leading Information Technology Multinational company of India. The eligibility criteria for on campus and off campus recruitment drive of this company is as below:

>>Candidate must have done 10th and 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 60% marks.

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree with 65% or more.

>>There must not be any active pending backlogs. Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

You are eligible for recruitment drive of Tech Mahindra after completion of Bachelor of Technology in five years but you must have valid reason along with supporting documents during interview for this reason.

For final recruitment in Tech Mahindra, you will have to clear Aptitude round, technical round and HR interview.
30th September 2016, 08:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You will not be eligible for Tech Mahindra with more than one year gap in studies.

Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra :-

-The candidate should have passed BCA / B.E./ B.Tech / B.Sc./ MBA / MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized university of government .

-The candidate should have secured a minimum 60% in 10th, 10+2 and in graduation.

-The candidate should not have any backlogs.

-The candidate should not have more then one year gap in the study career.

Tech Mahindra selection process consists of four rounds. These rounds are :-

Written Exam

Essay Writing

Technical Interview

HR Interview
30th September 2016, 08:58 PM
Madison.

Yes you are definitely eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra although you have a gap of one year in between your SSC and Intermediate.

The Tech Mahindra is a MNC which allows an accidence gap of not more than 1 year in the entire career. However there are other eligibility criteria as well which the candidates need to satisfy to apply for Tech Mahindra.

The eligibility criteria are-

The candidates should have passed the graduation examination(B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech/M.E, B.Sc, MBA, BCA, MCA) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
The candidates should also have 60% in both 10 and 10+2 examinations.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years.

Selection Procedure-

Online Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview
30th September 2016, 09:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra recruitment drive is as below:

*You must have minimum of 60% marks or more in secondary and senior secondary and 65% or more in bachelor's degree.

*Maximum gap between studies allowed is 2 years.

*No backlogs at time of placement.

You are eligible for recruitment drive as you have two years gap and marks as per criteria of Tech Mahindra.
30th September 2016, 09:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

A candidate must fulfill given below eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra:

~There must not be more than two years gap between studies.

~Minimum of 60% marks in board exam of 10th and 12th is required to be eligible for Tech Mahindra.

~No pending backlogs.

~You must have at least 60% marks or more in bachelor's degree.

According to your details given in this post, you are eligible for job in Tech Mahindra.
30th September 2016, 10:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Tech Mahindra Information technology has given below eligibility criteria for jobs:

1. Those who want to join this organization should have minimum of 60% or more through out academics that is right from standard tenth to bachelor's degree.

2. Candidate should not have any pending backlog and Tech Mahindra allows maximum of two years gap between studies.

You meet all above criteria and you can apply for jobs in this company.

Stages of jobs:

Aptitude round.

Technical interview.

Human Resource interview.
21st December 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tech mahindra having one year gap between 12th and b tech and i also completed by b tech in five years.?
21st December 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tech mahindra having one year gap between 12th and b.tech.and I also completed my b tech in five years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?