1st December 2015, 12:20 PM
Bibila

Am I eligible for TNPSC having completed graduation in Kerala?

I am from kerala. I was born in tamilnadu ,my mother tongue is Tamil.I completed my graduation & degree in kerala. My actual place & house is situated in tamilndu. I want to know that am I eligible for TNPSC Exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information know about the TNPSC exam for veterinary surgeon? What are all the procedures to be done to make me eligible to write TNPSC? I have completed B.V.Sc & AH from College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
  2. Can you give the detail about TNPSC Exams? I have completed BE
  3. What are the requirements needed to be eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala?
  4. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  5. Eligible for TNPSC?
  6. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC group I exam? I have completed UG degree with 50%
  8. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 2 Exam having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. Am i eligible to do CS after completing graduation with 45%?
  10. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  11. Can I be eligible for PGT having completed Graduation in BA?
  12. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for the next Kerala PSC exam?
  14. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC(SI) having completed Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  17. Am I eligible for B.Tech course after completing 12th with 60% marks? I have qualified Kerala entrance exam
  18. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II xam
15th December 2015, 11:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC having completed graduation in Kerala?

Yes, you are eligible for TNPSC even after completing graduation in Kerala.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

-The candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for various exams conducted by TNPSC is from 21 years to 30 years for open category. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Ex- service men and physically handicapped candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
13th January 2017, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir my native place is kerala but my mother tongue and I studied in tamil. My all documents are kerala I want to know that am I eligible for tnpsc exam?
22nd December 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory nativity certificate for tnpsc exams, my native in kerala and all education in Tamilnadu
20th July 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I was born in Kerala and I have completed my Graduation from Kerala but I want to appear for TNPSC exam so I want to know whether Kerala Candidates are eligible for TNPSC exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?