26th July 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements needed to be eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala?

I have completed my post graduation from rguhs Karnataka i want to appear for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala what is the requirements. How shall i apply for that? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  2. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  4. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Earth Science? Entrance exam and requirements to get admission?
  6. Is any entrance for PhD needed if I have done MSc in Medical Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. When is the MSc Kerala entrance exam? How will I get the application form online?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  13. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  17. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
26th July 2015, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements needed to be eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my post graduation from rguhs Karnataka i want to appear for Ph.D entrance exam in Kerala what is the requirements. How shall i apply for that? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting to get the answer.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Kerala:-

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

You must have valid UGC NET, CSIR NET score card.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?