7th February 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the next Kerala PSC exam?

Sir,I'm doing my second year of graduation.Am I eligible for the next psc exam?or do I have to wait for my course to be completed?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for the next Kerala PSC exam?
  3. Am i eligible to appear for Kerala PSC statistical assistant grade II exam? I am having a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration from MG university
  4. Is EEE in Tamilnadu department of technical education, approved by Kerala PSC? How can I apply for Kerala PSC recruitment?
  5. Can I appear for PSC exam in kerala? I am 34 years old Women
  6. Which are the vacancies in Kerala PSc?
  7. Can I be eligible for Kerala PSC SI Police examination? I have completed 3 years Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Age limit for attending PSC exam of Sub Inspector Kerala? Date of next exam? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  10. Kerala PSC librarian exam previous years question papers?
  11. When to apply for PSC test for BAMS Doctors in Kerala?
  12. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  13. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  14. Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?
  15. What is the syllabus for scoring excellent marks in Kerala PSC exam?
  16. How may I get previous year question papers for HSST commerce?
  17. Can I write PSC Exam and join as Sub Inspector in Kerala being a candidate pursuing PG course?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?
22nd February 2014, 06:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the next Kerala PSC exam?

No,you are still in the Second year of your Graduation.So you are not eligible to appear for the Keral PSC exam this year.The detailed eligibility qualifications are given as follows.You must be an Indian Citizen.The minimum educational qualification is a Bachelor Degree.So as you are still in the Second year you can not apply for the Public Service commission still.

You must be of a Good character.Otherwise the candidates may get exempted by the government.The minimum age must be 21 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years.Of course there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.The candidates who belonging to the SC/ST category then those candidates age limit shall be raised b Five years,and if it is the case of OBC then the age limit would be raised for about 3 years.

Remember the relaxation of age will be allowed to all the provisional employees of the Kerala government only.You must be physically good and fit.The selection process basically consists of the Written test as a first round and the second round is as Medical Test and Interview.So you can apply for the various posts under Public Service Commission such as Boat Syrang,Deckman,Driver,Power laundry Attender technical education,Driver cum operator scheduled castes development or scheduled tribe development,Plumber Public works.Other than this some of the not technical posts such as Forest Guard Forest,Fisherman Fisheries,Attender survey castes development,Post in last grade service various departments,Masseur Ayurveda colleges,Excise guard Excise,Projector operator and more.So you first try to complete the Graduation,then only you will be eligible to apply for the Public Service Commission.
23rd June 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit & Qulification for Forest Guard in Kerala Forest Department?
21st July 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and qualification for forest guard and ranger in kerala forest department.
Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?