10th September 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET with Master's in Construction Management?

I have a Master's degree in Construction Management. So, whether I'm eligible for attending UGC NET exam or not? And which subject I need to choose in UGC NET if I am eligible? When is the upcoming UGC NET exam going to be conducted?

5th February 2023, 07:59 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET with Master's in Construction Management?

according to the eligibility criteria candidate who have secure at least 55 percentage in their masters program from a recognised universities in humanity ,social science ,computer science and application or electronic science and eligible for the test
Candidates who belong to the reserve the category are also eligible and the score required for them is 50 percentage in their masters degree
so according to the criteria you will be eligible to appear for the UGC NET exam as you have completed your masters in construction management
31years age limit is for a junior research fellowship and there is no age limit for a sister professor
There is no limit on the number of attempts
The subject that you are eligible for is the same subject in which you have chosen to pursue your post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?