28th October 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for VIT entrance exam after scoring 62% aggregate?

i got62 percent aggregate .iable to give examination

2nd November 2011, 04:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for VIT entrance exam after scoring 62% aggregate?

hi,
i m happy to inform you that yes you are eligible for the VIT after scoring 62% in 12th

all the best!
15th December 2011, 07:01 PM
tariqlko01

Yes you are eligible to write the entrance for VIT.

Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2012 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).

The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:

Candidates belonging to SC/ST
Fill in the proforma as given in Appendix-VII and have it attested by a competent authority (The list of authorities empowered for the same is given in Appendix-VII).
Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. Fill in the CERTIFICATE TO PROVE NATIVITY
Note: These documents should be produced at the time of counseling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.

GOOD LUCK.
4th January 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I am from delhi is there any reservation for other state students in vit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?