20th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Kerala Administrative Service exam with B.Sc in Nursing?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing. Am I eligible to apply and write the Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) examination? If yes, then when and how to apply for it?

15th August 2020, 01:26 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala Administrative Service exam with B.Sc in Nursing?

Yes, you are eligible for Kerala Administrative Service Exam.
You need to visit the official website for KAS application, i.e.www.keralapsc.gov.in. where are the procedures to be followed by filling the application form.
16th August 2020, 02:23 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala Administrative Service exam with B.Sc in Nursing?

Yes,You are eligible to apply for KAS exam after completing your B.SC NURSING course. Eligibility Criteria For KPSC KAS Exam is Graduation only.

Age Limit Minimum age: 21 years Maximum: 35 years
Number of attempts : 5 attempts for General Category
16th August 2020, 11:58 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala Administrative Service exam with B.Sc in Nursing?

Yes, bsc nursing students are also eligibile for this exam.
Because a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university established by Kerala Government or UGC or awarded by National Institutes established by the Government of India is needed.
For applying and also for the more information you should visit the official website i.e.www.keralapsc.gov.in
23rd March 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write Kerala administrative service exam with IGNOU post basic bsc nsg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?