22nd October 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give Odisha Administrative Service exam?

I have passed my B.Pharma degree from a private B.Pharma college under BPUT, so please tell me that whether am I eligible to give the odisha administrative service (OAS) exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Indian Administrative Service exam for Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate?
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Administrative Service for M.Com candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for Kashmir Administrative Service Exam after passing BCA through distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  5. Are in Service Teachers from Odisha eligible to get admission for pursuing PhD? How can they apply for the course?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Administrative Service after completing Diploma in ECE?
  7. How can i directly go for Administrative Services after passing Intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Administrative Service exam if completed Graduation in 4th attempt?
  10. Eligibility to join Indian Administrative Service for MBA-HR 27 years old candidate?
  11. Is BSc physics distance course valid for odisha government service
  12. Date of entrance exam of Orissa Administrative Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to take up Indian Foreign or Administrative service exam? I am doing B.E in electronics and communication
  14. Can I apply for Kashmir Administrative Service exam after completing B.Sc(Nautical Science) from Indian Maritime University?
  15. Need previous years papers of Odisha SSC Combined Police Service examination?
  16. What is the criteria for Odisha Civil service exam? What is the age limit?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Odisha government if I have completed B.Ed from other state? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best branch of engineering suitable for Odisha?
22nd October 2016, 09:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Odisha Administrative Service exam?

The entrance examination for Odisha Administrative Services is conducted by Odisha Public Service Commission. The educational qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

The age limit for OAS is 21-32 years on calculated on 1st August of year of examination. You are eligible to apply for OAS entrance exam after completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy course. When notification is released, you can apply for the entrance examination.
1st August 2023, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Odisha Administrative Service exam?

Is private graduation not valid for oas examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?