21st December 2017, 12:57 PM
Vishi singh

Am I qualified enough to apply for TGT Maths and Science in KVs and other government school?

Hey sir i have done B.Sc (physics honours) then B.Ed with maths and science. With my teaching subjects can i apply for TGT Maths and science in KVs and other government schools?

21st December 2017, 08:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I qualified enough to apply for TGT Maths and Science in KVs and other government school?

Yes, definitely as you have completed your degree course as well as your B.Ed course , you are eligible to apply for TGT maths or Science in KVS or other Government schools. Only condition is that you have to qualify the TGT entrance exam that is TET or CTET. Once you will qualify the written exam then you will be called for the personal interviewand on the basis of your performance you will be eligible for the post of TGT teacher.
21st December 2017, 10:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I qualified enough to apply for TGT Maths and Science in KVs and other government school?

After completing your BSc and B.Ed you are eligible for the post of TGT teacher in government as well as KV schools.
Once you qualify the teacher eligibility entrance test, on the basis of your performance in that test, you will get the post of teacher in the school.
21st December 2017, 11:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) after having B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) and B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course, Because to apply for TGT minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in concerned subject. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for TGT:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Maths:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for TGT is bachelor’s degree in concerned subject from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Applicant for TGT must have done diploma in elementary education.
  • Minimum age to apply for TGT is 21 years and there is no maximum age limit to apply for TGT.
  • Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for TGT.
22nd December 2017, 08:34 PM
ravinayadav256

Eligibility criteria for TGT Maths:-

a citizen of India
Physical Fitness

Education qualification:-

Candidate must have graduation degree in relevant subject and also B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

Age criteria:-

Age limit is 21 to 60 years.

As per eligibility ,yes you are eligible for TGT but firstly you have to clear entrance exam like TET and CTET.
2nd December 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I do graduation with maths geo. And hindi english can i apply for kvs tgt maths for this what combination i have take in b.ed
12th November 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I hv done MSc.( Chemistry) and B.ed in ( physical science and maths). Can I apply for TGT maths or science teacher in KVs and any other government schools
12th January 2022, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I have got 56% in bsc but in maths i have got only 43% can i applicable for thy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?