31st December 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for TGT post in KVS for CTET Paper-I and B.Ed qualified student?

Hello everyone
i am B.ed. and qualified CTET Paper 1...
Can i Apply for TGT Post In KVS?
I want to know about this so please
clear my doubts asap!

23rd September 2016, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TGT post in KVS for CTET Paper-I and B.Ed qualified student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TGT post in Kendriya Vidyalaya School:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are eligible to apply for the post of TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The minimum educational qualification required for the post of TGT is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Ed or its equivalent degree from a reognized university for the post of TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
31st August 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TGT post in KVS for CTET Paper-I and B.Ed qualified student?

I am a graduate in BEd with Chemistry Hons. in PCM combination and also qualified in ctet II not in ctet I so can I apply for KVS TGT OR KVS PRT?
4th July 2019, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

I am B.tech in civil, then due to instability job, i pursue B.ed and passed CTET both papers, but now kvs, nvs, etc do not allow all graduates with b.ed and ctet. Bsc and combination of subjects is required. can i apply for Bihar TET ? After TET how to get government teacher job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?