15th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?

Hello
I have done b.sc hons. (physics).
can i do m.sc in maths?????
and what is the difference in m.sc maths
and m.sc maths with application in computer science????

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  2. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  3. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  4. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  6. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for MSc in computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  8. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  10. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  11. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  14. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  15. Difference between MCS and MSc(Computer Science)? Is Maths compulsory in 12th for getting admission in MCS/MSc?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  17. How to apply for MSc maths?
  18. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
15th September 2014, 08:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done b.sc hons. (physics).
can i do m.sc in maths?????
and what is the difference in m.sc maths
and m.sc maths with application in computer science????
Yes you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics course after B.Sc Physics. The students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science stream are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics.

Master of Science in Mathematics (M.Sc) is a 2 year Master’s program which deals with the study of advance level aspects in the field of Mathematics.

► Bachelor of Science graduates in Science stream with Mathematics as a main subject in graduation and 12th standard level from recognized university. The bachelor degree must be completed from any recognized Institute or University.

► Minimum marks in the entrance entrance are also a criterion for selection in most of the universities.

Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?

Nothing much difference between the two courses. The only difference is student will have the chance to learn computer subject in M.Sc Maths with Computer Science. There is nothing more difference between the courses. The subjects and duration are same as usual.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?