11th June 2012, 08:31 PM
RAMABAABU

Am I qualified for lecture post after doing PG course in open university?

Am i qualified for lecture post if done p.g course in open university passed slet exam

13th June 2012, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I qualified for lecture post after doing PG course in open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMABAABU View Post
Am i qualified for lecture post if done p.g course in open university passed slet exam
To be considered for the post of Lecturer in Colleges/Universities, you must have pursued your masters degree program from a recognized university. No matter which mode you opted for pursuing your master degree program, if the degree is recognized by the University Grant Commission and other regulatory bodies if required, you can definitely apply for the post of Lecturer.
As per the guidelines of University Grant Commission, candidates must qualify National Eligibility Test or State Lectureship Eligibility Test to apply for the position of Lecturer in any recognized College/University. Since you have qualified State Lectureship Eligibility Test (SLET), you can definitely apply for the Lecturers position in Universities/Colleges located within the State from where you have qualified the test.
29th November 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I qualified for lecture post after doing PG course in open university?

iam completed b.com in regular, m.com in distance,may i qulify for the post of juniour lecturer in govt juniour college?
16th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I complete my b.sc honourse in computer science in regular mode. If i complete MCA in distance mode and qualify NET there is any problem for lecturer in West Benal govt. colleges?
22nd March 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE Bsc BIOLOGY & MBA marketing ,can i apply for the post lecturer in marketing
22nd March 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com in correspondence(Madras university) with 49%, PGDBA from sybiosys university, pune with 59% , Doing my Phd. (Marketing) in singhania university.. Am I eligible to become a lecturer? I am good at communication......... I want to get in to teaching profession. Will there be any opening in other industries for phd.? Kindly guide and give me many options.........
but my first preference would be teaching........
6th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

am i qualified for lecture post after doing Msc software engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?