6th April 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

If I fail to clear the NET June exam can I apply for the December Exam in the same year?

Hi Iam ravi, If I attend NET Exam- JUNE and failed whether I can apply the same year December exam.

8th April 2011, 11:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I fail to clear the NET June exam can I apply for the December Exam in the same year?

There are no restrictions on the number of attempts. So you can certainly appear for the December exam. But this time be well prepared. You must cover all the areas required thoroughly. Solving previous year paper should help you.
9th April 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I fail to clear the NET June exam can I apply for the December Exam in the same year?

how many time we can give net exam?
15th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

what is net exame
29th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am a fresher and i want to know that when the next net exam will be held? or may i apply for dec 2011?
13th September 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i failed in june attemp that is my first attemp now i applay for december attemp and now i have 2 and half month for both group i want to know that how would i cleared december attemp please kindly guide me i want to cleare december attemp
13th September 2011, 09:34 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
June 2011 ... Chronic use (over one year): 4 to 6 weeks, up to 90 days, 6 to 48 hours ... If the test results are for other reasons, the testing laboratory will instead ..... Failing a drug test can be construed as possession of a controlled substance, ....
Thanks,
15th September 2011, 01:45 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
The exams test the skills required to use Microsoft technologies to perform necessary job ... The test equipment and environment are the same as those used for the final ... If the exam qualifies you for a certification, you will earn that certification; you will .... PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft . ...
OK
23rd September 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Iam working as lecture from 2 years in computer science. but now i want to become a regular lecture in Degree colleges. my qualification
is MCA, S.V.University. if it is possible to qualifing the DL (Degree College Lecture) post for me???
29th September 2011, 06:51 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
there is no restructions to attempt exam you can apply december exam
here i have suggested that already you got fail so be prepared for next time sincerely and then you will get success
all the best
29th November 2011, 08:45 PM
tuntunia

hello friend

There are no restrictions on the number of attempts. So you can certainly appear for the December exam. But this time be well prepared. You must cover all the areas required thoroughly. Solving previous year paper should help you.
14th August 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of NET EXAM in DEC 2012?
24th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

which books are recommended for preparation of net exam in home science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?