26th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which among M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical research is best to pursue?

Respected Sir, I want to know that which among M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical research is best to pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. Which among M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical research is best to pursue?
  4. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  7. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  11. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  12. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  13. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  14. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Which is best course to choose between MBA and M.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  18. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
26th July 2017, 07:13 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which among M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical research is best to pursue?

I'm giving you all details about both colleges .It will help you to choose right courses.

Eligibility for M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Microbiology:-

Student must be passed B.Sc(chemistry,biochemistry ,biology ,zoology ,biotechnology and microbiology) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.

Some reputed universities conduct their won entrance exams to get admission to their M.Sc courses.

Job profiles:-

Teacher
Professor
Associate consultant
Product manager
Sales manager
Medical coding trainer
Quality system

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs.2 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh per year.

Eligibility for M.SC in clinical research:-

Student must have passed B.Sc(microbiology,life science ,biology ,zoology .botany ,pharmacology) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Bachelor's in Physiotherapy ,pharmacists are also eligibile for M.Sc(clinical research)

Job profiles:-

Biostatistician
Project manager
Programmer-clinical research
Clinical research physician
Clinical research analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?