24th October 2016, 09:16 PM
Jcjgfcjgf

Student from Ahmadabad can get admission in Hotel Management at Jaipur?

i have done my 10th and 12th boards as a student of a recognised school, but in 2 different schools and different boards in Ahmadabad, so can i get an admission in hotel management institute in Jaipur?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  6. What is the difference between IHM and IIHM?
  7. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  8. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. Is the NAEMD institute at Ahmadabad/Jaipur offering event management course a government or a private institute?
  11. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  13. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  14. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  15. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  16. Topics that are asked in Essay in Hotel Management Exam at Amity, Jaipur
  17. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  18. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?
26th July 2017, 06:53 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Student from Ahmadabad can get admission in Hotel Management at Jaipur?

Yes you can get admission in hotel management course in colleges of Jaipur.

Eligibility for hotel management course:-

Student must have passed 12h(any stream) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

List of best hotel management colleges in Jaipur:-

Ananta Institute of Hotel Management and Allied Studies
Jaipur

NIMS University
Jaipur

UEI Global
Jaipur

Amity University
Jaipur

School of Hotel Management, Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Jaipur

IPS Business School
Jaipur

Manipal University
Jaipur

Pratap University
Jaipur

Jagan Nath University
Jaipur

School of Professional Graduation
Jaipur

International Institute of Hotel Management
Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?