17th May 2012, 06:20 PM
pooja507

Are analytical chemistry students eligible for project work in forensic science?

are analytical chemistry students eligible for project work in forensic science?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  2. Project topic and industry which provides for project training to pharmacy student?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science?
  5. Can i study Forensics Pharmacy after B.Pharma? -- [New]
  6. Different types of MSc courses after BSc courses?
  7. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  8. What can I do after completing BSc with Pharmaceutical?
  9. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  11. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  12. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  13. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc studies in forensic science? I am a chemistry hons student with Physics
  15. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  16. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  17. Entrance exams for MSc Analytical Forensic Science course? Colleges offering this course in Bangalore and Hyderabad? Job opportunities in this course?
  18. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
14th November 2013, 06:38 AM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: Are analytical chemistry students eligible for project work in forensic science?

obviously analytic chemistry is much useful when dealing with chemical substance like determination of unknown compounds using IR and NMR.....!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?