1st June 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the forensic science jobs offered after B.Sc? Future of the course?

hi..i m pushpita from orissa pursuing b.sc...i want to know abt forensic sc. jobs offerd by this course...and future after doing this course.

8th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the forensic science jobs offered after B.Sc? Future of the course?

jobs & salary after bsc forensic science
4th November 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the forensic science jobs offered after B.Sc? Future of the course?

forensic is a real waste of time in india, go for forensic if u wanna ruin ur future
12th December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

no it is not a waste of time cause its an upcoming field..so there are abundant of jobs.
13th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,you have lot of scope regarding this course.Nowadays everything is developed even crimes.Now white collar crimes are increased.So modern techniques are needed to slove that cases.Hence forensic science helps us o find the criminal activity with accuracy.There are lot of fields in the forensic science.1.Handwritting analysis 2.Fingerprint analysis 3.Blood spatter analysis 4.DNA analysis 5. ballastic analysis 6.serology 7.toxicology etc.When you expertise in any of the above field by doing higher studies,you have higher chance of getting into investigation department.Best of luck.
26th December 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hi im pursuing Msc biotechnology from andhra university can i have jobs in forensic science
4th January 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

someone tell me about internship for forensic science?
7th November 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the future in forensic science in gujarat or india after complete b.sc.forensic sci.?it is good or not plz reply
17th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

job opperchunity after b.sc forensic science in gujarat?
22nd April 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can we expect after completing b.sc forensic science in india
5th July 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am student of bsc forensic science. Which jobs I can get after this and what will be the pay scale?
How to become a medical forensic examiner?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?