15th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is Ananya College of Engineering Pune and Anantirth College of Engineering Pune AICTE approved?

i want take admision in B.E/B.TECH SEARCHING i got ananya college of engg.,pune or anantirth college of engg,pune

want to know is that college AICTE approved?if yas wat it's registration no.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Ananya College of Engineering Pune and Anantirth College of Engineering AICTE approved?
  2. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  3. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  4. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  5. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  7. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  8. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  9. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  10. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
  12. Can I get a seat in NIIT after scoring 30 marks in GATE exam?
  13. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  15. How to do M.E in Instrumentation as part time in Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP
  16. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  17. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Tech Civil to a Diploma student in Pune?
18th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Ananya College of Engineering Pune and Anantirth College of Engineering Pune AICTE approved?

part time enginreing admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?